The UVC Air purifier by Luminor gives you peace of mind that you and your family are breathing fresher, cleaner air inside your home. Purifying the air you breathe with a UV air system helps reduce the spread of colds and flus: eliminating bacteria, viruses, mold, dust mites that can cirulate. This simple, chemical free process is effective in its abilities to inactivate microorganisms present in the air. Easy maintenance, continuous disinfection and cleaner air. LIVE SMART, BREATHE EASY.
Improve your indoor air quality with UVC air purification. Ensure that you and your family are breathing clean air with the power of UVC technology. Simple to use and easy to install, this system mounts onto your existing forced air furnace.
- Lamps produce no ozone
- Energy efficient electronic ballast
- Safety feature designed to prevent accidental exposure to UVC light
- Built-in lamp replacement indicator (Replace lamp once a year for optimal performance)
- Safely purifies home up to 3500 sq. ft.
- Installs in less than 15 minutes
Why Air UV?
- Eliminates 99.9% of virus and bacteria with UVC Filtration
- IMPROVE YOUR AIR QUALITY – Provides clean fresh air for the entire home by eliminating germs that cause cold and flu. UVC technology can also alleviate some allergy symptoms
- COMPACT ULTRA VIOLET LIGHT – Installs in air handler or ductwork in 15 minutes or less with a power drill, 2 inch metal cutting hole saw, and screwdriver
- FEATURES – Energy efficient ballast electronic ballast, built in lamp replacement indicator, and safety feature designed to prevent accidental UVC exposure
- IN-DUCT AIR PURIFIER – Can be installed in apartments, single family homes, apartments, condos, office buildings, schools, daycare centers, fitness centers, restaurants, and bars
- EPA Establishment number #088776-CAN-001 – NEVER attempt to use the unit outside of the ductwork as direct exposer to UV is harmful to eyes and skin. NEVER look directly into an illuminated UV lamp.